The Vontron ULP2012-100 RO membrane element provides high quality water filtration. Each membrane is packaged 100% dry for extended shelf-life and is built to standard dimensions so that it will fit common membrane housings.
The Vontron ULP2012-100 membrane can work under low pressure with 100 GPD permeate flow rate and is tested and certified by NSF/ANSI to standard 58.
ULP series of ultra-low pressure aromatic polyamide compound membrane element newly developed by Vontron Technology Co., Ltd. can work under ultra low pressure to reach as high permeate flow and salt rejection as regular low-pressure membrane element and applicableto desalination of surface water and underground water.
Vontron 100GPD/ ULP2012-100 Membrane Features
– Innovative thin layer composite membrane design
– Provides high rejection stability even with high TDS
– Less fouling, less frequent cleaning and more consistent
– 100% dry membrane maximizing shelf life
– Lower consumption of chemical and longer life
– Standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings
– Eligible for NSF
Vontron 100GPD ULP2012-100 Operation Ratings
Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (2.07Mpa)
Maximum Feed Water Temperature: 45 degrees C
- Purify varying qualities of municipal water
- Drinking water for restaurants
- Drinking water vending machines
- Aquarium water treatment
- Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries and car washes
- Post-treatment of de-ionized water
- Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories and electronics
- Oil/water separation
Reverse Osmosis membrane fits in standard in residential ROmembrane housings. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication in the Gallon reverse osmosis membrane allow these elements to deliver consistent performance for all customers.
Buy a huge collection of Vontron 100GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane €27.99 from Aqua Filter Warehouse.
Feel free to contact us today.
Order from Aqua Filter Warehouse today.